Friday, April 3, 2009

A word on the music...

Everyone wants to look good for summer, and I have joined the bandwagon. I have to admit, I am ready to be wearing tank tops even while carrying my camera around while shooting. So a peek into my personal life... (Appealing right?) I am in a class at my local YMCA called Body Pump with a few friends. The song on the blog is from one of the tracks, shoulders. So while I am pumping the weight I am thinking, "tank tops", "summer", and hopefully one of these days, the warmth will come to this Minneapolis city!

Enjoy! and Amy and Angie, this one's for you!

1 comment:

Jen Elder said...

I'm really excited to actually start working out again...only a week left of carrying this little girl and then a few weeks recovery and I should be back to working it. Your sister is such an inspiration to me too. She did better than all of us at the tri last year. I've done Body Pump before and it's a blast!!!