Monday, March 24, 2008

My Kiddos


So many of you have been asking about my kids... Here they are! Lydia is now 3 and a half. Her loves are: Cars, the color blue, singing songs, telling stories and being told stories, and her white blankie. Elise is now 14 months, and is cruising her way through the world, now on her feet! She is very humorous and loves to get people laughing, loves mommy and cuddling with her white blanket (there must be a pattern forming). We are continually blessed by these two girls, and as hard as they can be at times, there are so MANY rewards that come with them.

1 comment:

ShannonK said...

The girls are sooo beautiful! I just loved looking at those pictures! Adorable! Thanks for sharing them this week!

Thanks for the amazing wedding pictures too! I love the ones you picked to put on here too! :) I can't wait to have them all decorating my home to remind us of that day and your talents!

-Shannon