Monday, December 29, 2008

FREE WINTER PORTRAIT SHOOT!

Free Photo Shoot: (Valid 01.01.09 – 03.31.09)
Last year, January, I ran this sale which was a huge success. I love meeting with and seeing former clients, so as a thank you to all my clients I have decided to run it again this winter!

To qualify:
- You must have purchased at least one shoot from me. (Weddings, kids, babies, engagement, graduation...) Valid only one family member per shoot. Does not include re-print orders.
- You must reserve your date for January-March 2009 and keep it.

You receive:
Free 30-60 minute shoot on site...within 30 miles of my house (Robbinsdale).
Online gallery for 60 days
(Value $200)

** If you'd like to buy the CD of images, you may purchase it for $200. You can also purchase other prints online.***
If you would like to purchase a session outside of this time frame, or if you do not qualify, please contact me directly and I can give you price quotes.
I am taking limited shoots, so make your appointment soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen!!! You are truly a brilliant photographer. I LOVE looking at your work.