Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Looking through the lens in a new way

Erik's Bike Shop: Corporate Office; Bloomington, MN
The Good Shepherd Church; Golden Valley, MN

Z Pizza; Roseville, MN Southdale Internal Medicine; Edina, MN
I was hired by the Bainey Group, an organization that does reconstruction and construction of indoor and outdoor locations, and I have to admit, I have been challenged...and LIKE it! Looking though the lens of the camera in a whole new way, for advertising purposes, brings me a thrill. (Iknow it sounds weird!) Plus they are a company that does amazing work and works with the clients to suit their needs. Some of the locations that I have been shooting include: Erik's Bike Shop, The Good Shepherd Church, Z Pizza (a fab new pizza chain from the west cost), and Southdale Internal Medicine. Special thanks to Chuck and Gina for landing me these jobs!

No comments: