Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Friends for 16 years??

So I had to do it! The above family is very near and dear to my heart. Laura and I met in 6th grade and got "stuck" sitting next to each other in class. At first you could say that I wasn't her biggest fan, but over the course of the year, an amazing friendship grew and has continued to grow over the years. Like many friends, we have been through thick and thin, and I love her and now her entire family to pieces. Seeing our girls grow up together, I can only hope that they would have a relationship that is as deep as this one. I am blessed beyond measure by this woman and pray that every woman would have a girl-friend that knows her backward and forward, inside and out! Here's to the years the Lord has blessed us with and will bless us with. I love you Laur.

No comments: