Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Andy and Maria


I could not believe it when I got the call! Andy was engaged! In my mind, he will always be this little 8 year old running up and down the church pews after a service. We grew up going to the same church, and actually his dad was my pastor for a long time. Time has definitely matured him into am amazing man! He and Maria are high school sweet hearts that have lasted through 4 years of college at separate schools long distance from one another! We shot their photos at Northwestern college, a beautiful campus this time of year and so many great locations all within one area! We laughed a lot and got a beautiful night to shoot! I am looking forward to their August wedding, may there be much more laughing and love!
Shooting location: Northwestern College; St. Paul, MN

No comments: