Saturday, June 14, 2008

Becca and Seth 06.07.08


This was one of the weddings that I had been waiting for all season. Becca and Seth met during their years of at Taylor University in Indiana. They were engaged last fall and I got a call from Becca not too long after that. (You may recognize some of her photos from an earlier wedding that I shot in December when her sister Sarah was married.) A stunning couple and an energetic wedding party made my job not only fun and easy, but I felt as if I were a part of the family! It was a wedding with many well thought out details; everything from the yellow parasols, hand-made jewelry by a best friend's aunt, a six-pence on her shoe for good luck, ice cream sundae desserts, and a surprise song during the reception by the talented groom and his brothers. Millers and Pietrini's, hope this ties you over until the mega gallery comes! This is only a foretaste of what's to come. (If you ever need me to come shoot a wedding or family shoot, let me know!) Many blessings to all of you and a sweet blessing to you Becca and Seth. Thanks for letting me be a special part of your day!
Wedding location: New Hope Church; New Hope, MN
Reception: Wayzata Country Club; Wayzata, MN

No comments: